ASUS EN210 SILENT/DI/1GD3/V2(LP) GeForce 210 1GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16
Whether you want to enhance photos, edit videos, watch movies, play some mainstream games, or if you simply desire a Premium Windows 7 Experience, the GeForce 210-powered ASUS EN210 SILENT/DI/1GD3/V2(LP) graphics card brings impressive graphics processing power to your PC at an incredible value. It is ready for Blu-ray high-definition video playback as well as with NVIDIA PureVideo HD video processing. It also has DVI & VGA interfaces for maximum compatibility, and HDMI with full HD 1080p and 7.1-channel digital surround sound audio output for a premiere high-definition video playback experience.
ASUS EMI Shield and GPU Guard provide enhanced durability, graphics clarity and drop and shock damage resistance. Best of all, the ASUS EN210 SILENT/DI/1GD3/V2(LP) graphics card runs fanless, along with a low profile, high-efficiency, low-consumption design, making it ideal for home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- OdB Silent Cooling Exclusive 0dB thermal design with silent passive cooling dissipates heat efficiently with no noise generated, perfect for hushed gaming and multimedia joy.
- NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks - such as video transcoding - delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience. By taking advantage of the GPU for both graphics and computing, Windows 7 will not only make today’s PCs more visual and more interactive but also ensure that they have the speed and responsiveness customers want.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- Hardware Decode Acceleration GeForce 210 provides ultra-smooth playback of H.264, VC-1, WMV, DivX, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 HD and SD movies without the need for a dual or quad-core CPU.
- Native HDMI on Board GeForce 210 features fully integrated support for HDMI including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1-channel digital surround sound.